Recorded: 4/19/2020 / Published: 6/4/2020
- Can call in at 865-268-4005 to leave your question or visit the Krypt at https://kuldrinskrypt.com. On this episode of The Krypt Mayfair85 is back with me to talk about a writing that was sent to me on fetlife.com by LylacWine titled “Can you afford them?”.
- [01:44] Rules to Love By
- Safe, sane, consensual, and informed
- KNKI: Knowledge, No Intolerance, Kindness, Integrity
- “Submission is not about authority and it’s not about obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.” -Wm. Paul Young
- “Can you afford her/him?”
Not in a financial/material sense (although that does play a part), can you afford her in a life sense, a psychological and emotional sense, is there room and reserve enough in you to give her what she needs?
I have read of this concept before so it is not mine, however, it was just a meme that set off a thought process in my head, a wonderful cerebral exercise in actuality.,
What we ask from each other in dynamic reaches far beyond any relationship you will ever have. What we gift each other is the highest levels of honesty, integrity, growth, and respect. Can you afford that or do you just want her?
A Dom/Wolf/Master/Daddy (whatever you are) takes on a huge responsibility when accepting the gift of submission. You are her everything, her compass, her lighthouse, her taskmaster, her motivation, her GPS, and her temple of pleasure and purpose. Do you have enough overflow in your life for her? Have you, when faced with an exquisite sub, asked yourself that question? Is there room in your world for her and all that she will need? Time, energy, focus, adoration, learning, direction, attention, growth, change, support, sexual liberation. Every single one of these things takes a piece of your overflow or if you have no overflow it will take a piece of your core being and strength in order to provide that which you have promised in return for her gift.
We all want. We all see something exquisite and shiny and new and we gravitate towards it, we are human after all. We race towards it instead of stopping to think about whether we can afford it. I implore you as Alphas to do your due diligence, I implore you as subs to recognize that your gift is worthy of asking that question also. We all have a responsibility to ourselves and each other in this regard. It is indeed a lesson learned for me.
Can you afford her?”
- Show notes can be found at https://kuldrinskrypt.com/249
- Show Producers:
- Benefactor ($2,000/month):
- Pro Producer ($100/month):
- Master Producer ($50/month):
- Executive Producer ($25/month) ShadowyFox, JunicornsAngel, and Johnny Ferrell
- Sr. Producers ($10/month): Matt, xEmeraldxWolfx, Roxiebear, ThatPlace: Oklahoma City, JayKay, SirMutualRespect, Master Gabriel, babylove & Sir, Sir Pent, PurplePantera, SortOutTheKinks, Daddy Steve, Stella, CIVLdisobedience, Grog4life, Raefe, and Author Mistress Black Rose
- Producers ($5/month): Kainsin, Seine (Zine), Alexandria, Hayley, KJ, Duckie Monroe, Journey, Hadea, Rei, and Derpy Hooves
- Jr. Producers ($1/month): K-2SO, BuffaloDom84, Morgana13, knot_the_daddy, Jeremiah, macNmiller, and Lily Chaos
- If you would like to become one of our show producers go to our website, https://kuldrinskrypt.com/support to get that information.
- Vendors I know, like, trust, and use: (None of these are paid sponsors of the podcast.)
- Email: Sir@kuldrinskrypt.com
- Fetlife Group: https://fetlife.com/groups/159275
- Fb: Kuldrin Fire https://www.facebook.com/kuldrin.fire
- Twitter: @MasterKuldrin https://twitter.com/MasterKuldrin
- Instagram: masterkuldrin https://www.instagram.com/masterkuldrin/
- Patreon: kuldrinskrypt https://www.patreon.com/KuldrinsKrypt
- Paypal: MasterKuldrin http://paypal.me/masterkuldrin
- Limits and Interest Survey: https://kuldrinskrypt.com/survey