I have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, I began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. I take my role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure my clients are taken care of.
- It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, friends, and family members:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment.
- Please avoid physical contact with anyone outside of your immediate household.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use proper sanitization techniques for surfaces.
- Don’t forget to cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- If I get sick I will be upfront and honest about the possibility of infection. You should be as well.
I thank you in advance for your patience, ability to adapt, and caring for the wellbeing of all during this most challenging and unprecedented time.