S01E15-Funsize Interview & Order of Avalon
May 8th, 2017
- This is Kuldrin’s Krypt season 1 episode 15 for May 8th, 2017.
Welcome to Kuldrin’s Krypt. I’m your host Master Kuldrin. If you are new to the chow this is a place to dispel myths, get rid of stereotypes, and answer your questions about BDSM. You can call in at 865-268-4005 to leave your questions or visit The Krypt at kuldrinskrypt.com. Our guest today is a switch and no newbie to the lifestyle. She is a player of several different kinks including rigging, deep impact, consensual non consent, medical fetishes, and many more. She is a co-founder and administrator of The Order of Avalon, an online fetish community built on the values of safety, education and acceptance. Funsize welcome to the Krypt.
Name: Funsize (Adminstrator of the Order of Avalon), zeppoJane on Fetlife
Status: Owned and Married
Interest: Gyno-kink, blood play, edge play, bondage, rigging, flagellation, masochism, sadism, suspension, nipple torture, needles, clamps, whips, canes, temperature play, sensory deprivation, rape play, spankings, medical fetish, blindfolds, blood fetishism, and more.
Experience: I’ve been part of the lifestyle in real life and online for just over a decade. I started with a trainer just after my 18th birthday, and spent just over a year just learning. I originally started my training as a submissive but quickly learned that I am a switch. Since then I’ve had subs and Dom’s and even participated in M/s relationships. I spend my time these days in an online only relationship, going to local munches, and helping to run the new online community Order of Avalon.
Before we get into The Order of Avalon and the other topics, I’d like to hit you with ten licks if you’d consent.
- How long have been into Kink?
- Top, bottom, or switch?
- Relationship Status?
- Favorite Position?
- Favorite Implement?
- Favorite Roleplay?
- Favorite kink or fetish?
- Favorite place for kink?
- Strangest Place you’ve had sex?
- Something you want to try?
- How old were you and how did you enter you the life style?
- Tell us a little more about the training.
- Lets get into The Order of Avalon. How did this thing start?
- What has this lifestyle done for you?
- How has it made you a different person in the vanilla word?
- Rules to Love by:
- Safe, sane, consensual, informed
- KNKI: Knowledge, No Intolerence, Kindness, Integrity
- “Submission is not about authority and it’s not about obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.” -Wm. Paul Young
NEXT WEEK’S AGENDA
- Next week my new co-host and I will be discussing the ins and out of Online BDSM Play and Relationships. In the meantime visit kuldrinskrypt.com to sign up for our mailing list, to get subscribed to the podcast, and also help support the show through patreon.
- Email: Sir@kuldrinskrypt.com
- Fb: Kuldrin Fire
- Twitter: @MasterKuldrin
- Instagram: kuldrinfire
- Patreon: kuldrinskrypt
- Paypal: MasterKuldrin
Outro: This has been Master Kuldrin for kuldrinskrypt.com: Unearth the Truth