Recorded: August 20, 2023 / Published: Nov 16, 2023
- – Welcome to Kuldrin’s Krypt. I’m your host Master Kuldrin. If you are new to the show we use our combined 34 years of BDSM experience and my 20 years working in the psychology field to dispel myths, get rid of stereotypes, and answer your questions about BDSM. Text in your questions and comments to 865-268-4005 or visit the Krypt at https://kuldrinskrypt.com.
- – In this episode, we are diving into the why, what, when, where, and how of people being ashamed of their own kinks.
- – Rules to Love By: (https://inclusionwoodworks.com)
- 1: Safe, sane, consensual, and informed
- 2: KNKI: Knowledge, No Intolerance, Kindness, Integrity
- 3: “Submission is not about authority and it’s not about obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.” -Wm. Paul Young
- – “I’m Ashamed of My Kink-S05E12”
- Why do people feel shame?
- Self judgement
- What exactly do people feel?
- When do people feel ashamed?
- When they fantasize.
- When they perform.
- When it’s been done.
- When others talk about it.
- Where do people feel shame?
- How do people feel shame?
- Relationships / Socially
- How does a person conquer their shame?
- It depends on the person and their reason for feeling ashamed.
- A better understanding of themselves.
- A better understanding of their kinks.
- A better understanding of their religion.
- Full show notes: https://kuldrinskrypt.com/512
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- NCSF Kink Aware Professionals: https://www.kapprofessionals.org
Show Producers (Updated Aug 13, 2023):
Become a show producer: https://KuldrinsKrypt.com/Patreon
Make a one-time donation: https://KuldrinsKrypt.com/PayPal
Snail mail a donation or gift:
Kuldrin Entertainment, LLC
257 N. Calderwood Rd. #168
Alcoa, TN 37701
- – Benefactor ($2,000/month):
- – Pro Producer ($100/month):
- – Master Producer ($50/month):
- – Executive Producer ($25/month) Knot_the_Daddy, Shadowy Fox, Junicornsangel, Johnny Ferrell, Rei Webb, Haru Webb, DarlingTN and Sarge, Kyro, and ExploringMermaid
- – Sr. Producers ($10/month): Trouble113, Alexandria, babylove&T-Rex, Daddy Steve, XxLilyXxX, KJ, Atsila, Ben, TrinityFae, Iamar Kinhawk, gentleman_sadist, LovelySunshine, Nik and The Plummer
- – Producers ($5/month): Kainsin, ThatPlace in OK City, Hadea, MBRpoodle, Baddogbad & Subx13, Katnipmeow, WyldThyme & Deacon Sean, CheeryQuery, Rabbit, ArchAngel, Jon Shaw, Sekhmets_Shadow, Grizzled Yeti & Yoza, FetishArtist, SirBNice, Kitten399, Neon, Dan & Dawn from Erotic Awakening Podcast, Black Angel, Sir RJ Recife, Nix_09, Officer Davis, Finn, Pepa, KinkyyJay, Daddy’s Princess, Kayla, Valfreyja, and littlebear22
- – Jr. Producers ($1/month): K-2SO, Morgana13, CIVLdisobedience, Rope Aficionado, Gator & Gizmo, Lexa, Ashley, Meg, and Astridinchains
Vendors I know, like, trust, and use: (None of these are podcast sponsors.)
- – http://bdsmcontracts.org Coupon code: kuldrin20 for a 20% discount on all purchases.
- – http://whippingstripes.com – My personal maker of most things leather and paracord impact toys.
- – https://www.etsy.com/shop/TorridTimber – Fine fetish furniture and accessories
- – https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftyHedonist
- – Dark Delights Shops: https://darkdelightsshop.com/ (Watch my product review of them: https://kuldrinskrypt.com/DarkDelightsShop)